This Woman Builds A Tiny Home For Her Wild Bird Friend
1. Filled with delicious treats and beautiful decor, Fitch places the houses outside her windows so she can watch these little winged friends.
2. Fitch watches these little friends from up close and captures photos and videos of them, as they take a curious peek inside of these new houses.
3. These luxurious abodes aren’t up all day, through. She only leaves them up for a few hours a day.
4. She has permanent bird feeders in her backyard. So these tiny houses are not for nesting.
5. She places them up long enough for these tiny friends a quick snack and a quick snap.
The subway driver called for help, and – being cops and all – they dutifully stepped in to help until the “on duty” police arrived.
6. Take a look at these creative miniature houses.
They checked how they were feeling.